Wednesday 16 November 2011

Back to Balance

After consulting in the training industry for a year I finally accepted that the Balance Learning www.balancelearning.co.uk elearning products were still amongst the best available and that Balance had a real future so I approached the current owner and after two months of negotiation bought it back. Another five months of reprogramming, re-writing and re-branding followed before I launched back onto the market with some new products and lots of new ideas. Not surprisingly many of my ideas come from the time I have spent sailing which led me back here. I learned a lot of good lessons on this crossing and I am hoping that I can now share them with other managers. This reads best as a story so if you get the chance read the October post below and then read from oldest to newest. I know many bloggers would like Google to add a reverse order feature for story blogs like this and I'd like to add my plea!

No comments:

Post a Comment